Spectral analysis of metal
Company "Compressor technology" provides services of spectral analysis of metals and alloys. The device used is tested in the laboratory and confirmed by verification and certification documents.
Portable spectrometer is designed to measure the mass fraction of chemical elements in metals and alloys. The device provides high speed in the determination of chemical elements such as: C, Si, Mn, Cr, Ni, Fe, Mg, Al, V, Cu, Zn, Sn, Mo, Ti, W, Nb, Pd, Ag, Cd, Pt, Au, Pb high degree of measurement accuracy is determined by the method of laser-spark emission spectrometry.
The principle of operation of the laser spectrometer
Measurement of the mass fraction of chemical elements in metals and alloys is carried out by standardized methods. The principle of operation of the device is based on determining the intensity of emission of radiation, which is formed by ionization of atoms of the sample with a laser. The excitation source of the spectra is a solid-state laser with a wavelength of 1064 nm. An optical system, an inert gas purge system, a detector and a control and data processing system are also integrated into the design.
Fields of application of spectrometers
- Input and output control of non-ferrous and ferrous metals and alloys
- Identification of material grade in field and laboratory conditions
- Sorting of metal scrap
- Quality control of chemical composition in the production of metal and steel products
- Express analysis during the melting process
Advantages of laser spectrometers
- Accurately measure the carbon content of different grades of steel and cast iron without the use of argon.
- Simultaneous multi-element analysis with further identification of the brand of the material under study.
- High speed measurement-literally 1 second.
- Full library of steel and alloy grades according to GOST with the possibility of introducing new grades.
- Unlimited service life (unlike x-ray fluorescence spectrometers).
- Reliable sapphire crystal and the absence of fragile elements (you can work with sharp chips).
- Capture the analysis location with a high-resolution recording camera.
- Automatic blocking of radiation in the absence of a sample in the working field.
- Protection of the outlet of the transport curtain.